Jump to the registration form
Winners of each class at a national level event are entitled to the following:
- Custom Sweatshirt with the apexjunky logo of your color choice from the available options. The sleeve will have your first initial, car number, class designation. Front and Back of Sweatshirt will read “apexjunky 2016 Venue Name Class Winner – Class – $49.99 Value
- Your very own coupon code, good for 20% off any apexjunky.com order.
Note: Winners of multiple events will get a single customized sweatshirt detailing the venue names!
apexjunky Decal Placement Requirements
Drivers looking to capitalize on this contingency plan will require the following:
- Placement of the decals and the application should be done neatly and should retain the entirety of the logo. No splicing.
- Minimum of two, 8″ apexjunky logo vinyls which easily visible on the car fender, hood/trunk, or doors. Logo must be in contrast to your vehicle color. Available options for the logo are: White, Black, Matte black, Silver, Yellow, Gold, Copper, Grey, Matte, Clear, Lime Green, Mint, Aqua, Chrome Blue, Light Blue (Scottish flag), Orange, Black Oil Slick, Brown, Cream, Lavender. These are available for purchase for $2.00 shipped.
Eligible Classes and further requirements
apexjunky is proud to support all sanctioned classes within the SCCA Solo program (including Ladies Classes). Please see the SCCA Rulebook for classing questions. This contingency program is valid for the the National Level Events (SCCA National Tour, Match Tour, Pro Solo Series, CAM Challenge, and the National Championships).
- Minimum of 3 drivers in class in order to qualify
- Decals must be present on the vehicle during competition runs.
- Decals applied on removable magnets are accepted as long as the the magnetic strips are cleanly cut and the logo decal properly applied.
- Decals must be purchased via the apexjunky online store and applied to the car. No apexjunky vinyls will be available in the tech area at the event.
- It is the competitors’ responsibility to fill out the contingency form
- Drivers are asked to promote the “#apexjunky” hashtag and tagging “@apexjunky” on Instagram.
- Drivers are also encouraged to take photos and upload them to the existing apexjunky Facebook group on http://www.facebook.com/groups/apexjunky.
- Drivers must email a photo with the photo of the vinyl on the car to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to running (preferably in grid)
- Winners of classes that choose to obtain this contingency, will need to a send a link to the race results or include pdf in an email to the email address above.